Blogging Guidelines

Sourced: Miss Jordan 4B Blog

Internet safety is of upmost importance in schools. Through blogging, the students in 1B have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviours in an authentic and supervised setting.

The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging:

4 thoughts on “Blogging Guidelines

1. dear miss campbell
    I had a great year in grade one i love you miss campbell you are the best teacher in the world. love from your best buddy sadie

• Dear Sadie,
      Thank you so much for sending me such a lovely comment during the summer holidays. I had an amazing year with grade 1B! I am hoping to get stuck into the blog again soon so please feel free to keep checking the blog and leaving comments. I know the new grade ones would love to write back to a big grade two! Hope you have had a good holiday and are having fun back at school.
      See you soon,
      Miss Campbell 🙂

2. Dear Miss Campbell and 1C I really liked learning how to tell the time.. I also like learning how to count by fives.from Skye.

3. Dear miss Campbell I have been learning about math ‘s. And in inquiry I have been likeing learning about whether like Clouds. From george